We Are COVID Safe
The St Brigid’s Parish Branxton-Greta and St Patrick’s Parish Singleton are committed COVIDSafe Businesses. You can read our COVID-19 Safety Plans and Conditions of Entry under the COVID-19 Updates on the Bulletins Page or a copy is on the noticeboard at each church. Please read these before attending Mass.
NSW ON THE ROAD TO RE-OPENING – 8 November 2021
- You are not required to be fully vaccinated to enter church buildings.
- You must sign in using the ServiceNSW QR code or by placing your name, contact number, and time of entry on the sheet in the church.
- Density limits apply of 2sqm – 160 people maximum in Singleton, 30 in Glendonbrook, and 40 in Broke. 150 people maximum in Branxton and 90 in Greta.
- Windows and doors will be open to increase natural ventilation when practicable.
- Face masks are still required to be worn in the churches.
- Please maintain 1.5m physical distance from those you don’t live with.
- Singing by the congregation is not permitted. Up to 10 vaccinated choir members can sing.
- If you are unwell, please stay home and get tested.
Please continue to stay home if you are feeling unwell or if you have been a close contact of someone with COVID-19 and have a COVID test so we can keep all our Parishioners safe and well.